Monday, August 12, 2013

#2: Work

Yes guys... Am currently working. Been employed for 2 months and a week now. Well.. I love my job. For real. Though, I'm definitely not going to reveal where I'm at yet until I've been confirmed. As of current, I think work life couldn't get any better. It's really a very fun and loving environment and I really feel at home here. For the record, I have always been afraid of work life. Not knowing the type of colleagues I'll have, the type of work environment I'll be in and all those details. Afraid that I will have too much load and not be able to catch up on work and just, get to stressed out at my workplace. Worse, I may not love my job at all and not be able to work but still have to force myself to work because I can't find any better job though I can always try again but I don't want to change too many boats for sure. I definitely want to stay and really work and all that. So... what am I doing? What is my job like? All I can say is that... I feel like I've gotten the job that I've always wanted and well, I'm definitely happy to be here. I'm currently into events and all that. Getting to know people and meeting people it's really fun. I really love it and I don't think it can get any worse. Moreover, I think I have the best colleagues ever. Everything here at work is more than I can ever ask for and I really couldn't ask for more because I think it really is the best here for me. Currently, I'm still in the office typing this as I'm on management duty. It's actually fun and walking around helps to compensate those calories that I've been consuming but never had time to burn due to work. Anyway, it's time to well.. Leave this place that I call my 2nd home. I'm glad to be here. In this management. Nights.
Categories:

0 responses:

Post a Comment