Monday, August 12, 2013

#1: New Beginnings

It's been really long since I last blogged... I'm finally back to blogging after.. about a year and a half? It feels weird to not blog. It's like I have all this things, feelings, emotions, confusions stuffed inside me that is dying to be let out but I am not able to do so because I have decided to stop blogging. So here I am again.. Back to blogging because well.. Blogging used to play a huge role and I suppose it shall and always will because blogging used to be what I do on a day to day basis. It is a place where I jot down my innermost thoughts, express myself and one day turn back the pages to see how much I've grown from all the things that I've gone through in life. I once stopped blogging and it was fine in the beginning and then all this things about life and the things that I've gone through or was going through back then just started to suffocate me and I got so used to it that I became really emotional. I found solace in blogging. I guess, it's time that I start again. So here I am, back to blogging. :)
Categories:

0 responses:

Post a Comment